The jewelry and culture of ancient Egyptians hold critical importance in history. Ancient Egyptian jewelry held symbolic and religious significance. The Egyptians treasured it for its beauty and power against death and evil forces. In ancient Egypt, jewelry was buried with the dead men and women because the Egyptians desired to appear royal in their finery in the afterlife.
The ancient Egyptians wore beautiful and colorful jewelry. It was made out of gold and copper wires, colorful glass beads, gemstones, and painted clay beads. wide-collared ornaments were popular. so were rings, bracelets, earrings, and ankle bracelets.
Variety of Egyptian bracelets available at our online store
At our online store, a huge variety of ancient Egyptian bracelets are available, including Egyptian snake adjustable bracelets, women's Allah bracelets, the Egyptian bracelet of life, the Egyptian bracelet of Ankh, queen Nefertiti's bracelet, Egyptian snake wrap-around bracelet, and sphinx bracelet.
Egyptian snake adjustable bracelet
Channel your ancient Egyptian look with a modern spark. the Devils Viper adjustable bracelet is turned out in the glittering alloy with sparkling rhinestones, making it a true Egyptian gym,
The viper head can be connected to any part of the bracelet’s body, enabling it to be adjusted manually for all sizes.
Some of the keypoint features of the ancient Egyptian snake bracelet are:
- Size: 0.5in wide and 37.4in long
- available in three most appealing colors; gold, silver, and black
- its premium alloy metal enables it to resist dullness
- decked out in sparkling and glittering rhinestones
- fully adjustable: can be worn as a bracelet, necklace, or a waist-belt
Take your looks to the next level this year with the Egyptian silver bracelet.
Women's Allah Egyptian bracelet
The marvelous Muslim bracelet is the best jewelry to channel your look with beauty and modesty. The design of the bracelet symbolizes endless passion and love.
- 4 inches long
- 5 inches wide
- high quality, gold plated, durable, and resistant to dullness
- can be worn with a watch or alone on the wrist
- comfortable to wear, no allergies associated with sensitive skin types. can be worn every day
- a perfect gift for birthdays, special occasions, mother's day, and valentine's day
Egyptian bracelet of life
This explicitly beautiful bracelet has a cross ankle called The Ankh, which means the "cross of life". This symbol was used in ancient Egypt to symbolize life, as they believed that their stay on earth was only a part of greater eternal existence. Here, the cross symbolizes the eternal mortality of the afterlife.
- slim and elegant design
- a symbol of eternal life
- size: 1.96inches in diameter and the cross is 0.78inches wide
- light and comfortable to wear
- available in gold, silver, and rose colors
Wear this beautiful bracelet on special occasions or with your routine dresses, it will make you shine either way.
These exquisite ancient Egyptian bracelets make an excellent gift on a special occasion for your loved ones. Gift them to your wife, girlfriend, special friends, or your mother on mother's day, it's promised to make their day brighter.