Here is this magnificent statue representing a pharaoh's skull.
This pharaoh's skull is that of a Cleopatra, she is famous for having been the companion of Julius Caesar and then of Mark Antony, with whom she had several children. Cleopatra is a name that mainly evokes the queen of ancient Egypt, Cleopatra VII, but was borne by many other personalities.
A pharaoh is used to designate the kings and queens of ancient Egypt, there were more than 345 pharaohs during ancient Egypt.
The pharaoh wears a hat, called the Nemes, it is the most emblematic headdress of the pharaohs who will wear it from the Old Kingdom until the Ptolemaic period.
Key features :
- Made of resin, it is very resistant to most shocks.
- Its beautiful appearance is suitable for decorating your home, such as a bedroom, living room, office, etc.
- It is the ideal gift for your friends, family or yourself.
- Size height 1.9cm x width 1.5cm x depth 1.8 cm.
- Decorate the rooms of your house with this figurine.