Miraculously, the geometrical shape of the pyramid is believed to collect energy from the universe and centers it down to us through its apex.
In the olden times, the Native Americans and the Egyptians used the structure of the pyramid to revive the people living inside.
Even today, we need the positive energy to clear our thoughts and souls as we are living a more complex life compared to the past.
What’s in these Gemstone Pyramids?
Each type of gemstone is believed to have a unique power, which can be gained through many ways like meditations, Yoga, or simply just keep it in your bedroom.
More importantly, the gemstone needs to have a skin contact in order to fulfill the best of its powers.
Natural agate: Enhances mental function, improves concentration, awareness, and questioning abilities.
- Amethyst: Gets rid of stress and removes anger and sadness.
- Rose quartz: Attracts and grows love.
- Tiger eye: Reduces chronic pains, improves the strength of the spine, and detoxifies the body.
- Green fluorite: Gets rid of negative energy.
- Purple fluorite: Gains high concentration levels, self-confidence, and improves in decision-making.
- Dragon blood jasper: Promotes creativity, courage, and strength of will.
- Rhodonite: Removes emotional wounds and scars from the past.
- Lapis lazuli: Boosts the immune system, lowers blood pressure, and purifies blood.