This is an Egyptian pendant representing the eye of Horus.
According to the myth, Horus, also known as Wadjet, lost his eye in a determined fight against his uncle Seth to avenge the murder of his father.
Because of its powerful protective powers, the Eye of Horus was commonly used by the ancient Egyptians, living and dead, as amulets.
The Eye of Horus will offer you protection, health and rejuvenation. It will seduce all the greatest enthusiasts of Ancient Egypt and its mythical symbols.
Why choose this pendant?
- Everyday use material: the pendant is made from high-quality steel, which does not dull or rust. Moreover, it is easy to restore its shine by wiping it with a cloth.
- Excellent and delicate design: The eye of Horus has intricate details that make the pendant exceptionally beautiful and attractive.
- Perfect for everyone: The Horus pendant can be worn by both men and women.
- The length of the pendant is 50cm.
- If you want to feel protected, then opt for this beautiful pendant symbol of protection.
- Ideal for an original gift or simply to treat yourself!