These beautiful earrings in the shape of a pharaoh's head will enhance the shape of your face.
A pharaoh is used to designate the kings and queens of ancient Egypt, there were more than 345 pharaohs during ancient Egypt.
The pharaoh wears a hat, called the Nemes, which is the most emblematic headdress of the pharaohs who wore it from the Old Kingdom to the Ptolemaic period.
The greatest pharaoh of Egypt is Ramses, who is still considered, even today, as one of the greatest pharaohs of Egypt.
Key features :
- Ideal to wear, in the evening, or in everyday life.
- The material of these earrings is high-quality stainless steel, which does not dull or rust easily. In addition, it is easy to restore it to its original appearance by wiping it with a cloth.
- Available in two colours, blue and green.
- These earrings are very light and comfortable to wear,
- It is the ideal gift for an evening out for a friend or relative.