This is an Egyptian pendant representing a Pyramid
The pyramids are geometrically shaped tombs built by the pharaohs of the Ancient Egyptian Empire.
They are one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The pyramids of the Ancient Empire are entirely built in stone blocks, more or less well squared according to their destination in the monument.
The pyramid's entrance today has the appearance of a huge breach covered with enormous rafters, located on the north face, the floor at the height of the fifteenth base, rising to the height of the thirty-second and offset seven metres to the east.
Why choose this pendant?
- Material for everyday use: the pendant is made from high-quality steel, which does not dull or rust. In addition, it is easy to restore its shine by wiping it with a cloth.
- Excellent and delicate design: The pyramid has intricate details that make the pendant exceptionally beautiful and attractive.
- Perfect for everyone: The pendant can be worn by both men and women.
- The pendant is available in two colours gold and silver.
- Ideal for an original gift or simply to indulge yourself!