This splendid Egyptian pharaoh incense-holder, has been carefully handcrafted from resin material.
A pharaoh is used to designate the kings and queens of ancient Egypt. There were more than 345 pharaohs during ancient Egypt.
The pharaoh wears a hat, called the Nemes, which is the most emblematic headdress of the pharaohs who wore it from the Old Kingdom to the Ptolemaic period.
- Made of resin, this burner is very resistant to most shocks.
- Their beautiful appearance is suitable for decorating your interior, such as a tea room, an office, a meditation room etc.
- It is ideal for your moments of meditation.
- Function: The discharge incense cone has a rich aroma and a long fragrance. Helps to purify the air, relieve stress and improve the quality of sleep, and it will be very relaxing and calming.
- Mysterious atmosphere: the smoke descends like a waterfall that seems wonderful and mysterious.
- Rinse the body of the incense with boiling water, and the stains on the incense will be removed.