The pharaoh is used to designate the kings and queens of ancient Egypt, there were more than 345 pharaohs during ancient Egypt.
The pharaoh wears a hat, called the Nemes, which is the most emblematic headdress of the pharaohs who wore it from the Old Kingdom until the Ptolemaic period.
This pendant, available in two colours, gold and silver, has a very shiny and elegant design.
Key feature :
- Available in 2 colours, silver and gold
- Material for everyday use: the pendant is made from high quality steel and zircon which is a diamond alloy, it does not dull or rust. In addition, it is easy to restore its shine by wiping it with a cloth.
- Excellent and delicate design: The eye of horus has intricate details that make the pendant exceptionally beautiful and attractive.
- Perfect for everyone: The horus pendant can be worn by both men and women.
- If you want to feel protected, then choose this beautiful pendant as a symbol of protection.
- Ideal for an original gift or simply to indulge yourself!