The ankh cross was used by the Egyptians to symbolise life, the Egyptians believed that their stay on Earth was only part of a greater eternal life.
With its stainless steel, and high-quality rock crystals, this pendant will shine and enhance you, bringing protection and vitality to your everyday actions.
The meaning of the Egyptian cross is also different depending on its colour. Gold or yellow represents the South, shiny silver represents life on earth, oxidised silver represents the West and the kingdom of the dead.
- Size: 1.8 inch x 1.1 inch
- Length: 55 cm
- The pendant is made of high quality steel material, which does not dull or rust easily. In addition, it is easy to restore its shine by wiping it with a cloth.
- The pendant symbolises life and immortal existence.
- It's a very light and pleasant to wear piece of jewellery available in two colours: silver and gold.
- Treat yourself or a friend.