This beautiful gold coloured pendant with a vintage look, represents a pyramid with the eye of horus.
The eye of horus, also known as the Wadjet, symbolizes the battle against his uncle Seth. During this battle, Horus lost his eye. The eye of Horus is the symbol of protection and it is also the 6th chakra, intuition. If you are passionate about the history of Egypt and its past you will love these elegant earrings.
Because of its powerful protective powers, the Eye of Horus is commonly used by the ancient Egyptians, both living and dead, as amulets.
The Eye of Horus will offer you protection, health and rejuvenation. It will seduce all the greatest enthusiasts of Ancient Egypt and its mythical symbols.
Key features :
- With this pendant you will have a vintage and modern look.
- The pendant is made of high quality steel material, which does not easily dull or rust. Moreover, it is easy to restore its shine by wiping it with a cloth.
- The pendant symbolises health and protection.
- It is a very light jewel, and very pleasant to wear.
- It is the ideal gift for a friend or to treat yourself!