This magnificent ring represents the head of the Egyptian god Anubis, it represents a wolf's head.
Anubis is the name given by his mother, Isis is that it "pronounced in relation to the wind, the water, and the desert". This magnificent ring will bring you style and originality thanks to its wolf's head and the golden ankh cross on it.
When the cross is made of gold, it is associated with the South, the oval shape similar to the sign of infinity could symbolize the eternity of the living deities, and the cross that comes out of it is a symbol of continuation and extension.
This Anubis ring will make a fine addition to your collection. Crafted with high-quality sterling silver, this ring features fine detailing and will surely stand out as a statement piece. Experience the power of Anubis with this luxurious ring.
Key features :
- The wolf's head offers a unique and different style, ideal for you.
- Skin-friendly, non-toxic, odorless, anti-allergy, wear-resistant titanium steel.
- Fine and smooth texture, delicate design, high wear resistance.
- Perfect gift for a birthday, a festival, ideal for a party, or everyday life.
- Ring size: Width: 0.98" inch, Weight:0.013kg.
- Ideal as a gift for a friend or relative.
To avoid high storage and labor costs, we work directly with our producers and therefore have no intermediaries. This enables us to offer you gusset watches at very attractive prices compared to those available in a physical boutique. Unlike our competitors, we also offer free delivery.