This splendid Egyptian pharaoh incense holder has been carefully handcrafted from resin material.
This intricately crafted incense burner is the perfect way to add a touch of Egyptian culture to your home. The unique design features a small pharaoh statue atop a flat base—an ancient symbol of power and strength. Elegant and functional, this burner will make a beautiful addition to any room.
A pharaoh is used to designate the kings and queens of ancient Egypt. There were more than 345 pharaohs in ancient Egypt.
The pharaoh wears a hat, called the Nemes, which is the most emblematic headdress of the pharaohs who wore it from the Old Kingdom to the Ptolemaic period.
Bring an ancient touch to your home with this Small Incense Burner featuring a beautiful Egyptian pharaoh statue. Perfect for creating an enticing and calming atmosphere in any room! With its exquisite design, this burner will imbue your home with an air of mystery and elegance.
- Made of resin, this burner is very resistant to most shocks.
- Their beautiful appearance is suitable for decorating your interior, such as a tea room, an office, a meditation room, etc.
- It is ideal for your moments of meditation.
- Function: The discharge incense cone has a rich aroma and a long fragrance. Helps to purify the air, relieve stress and improve the quality of sleep, and it will be very relaxing and calming.
- Mysterious atmosphere: the smoke descends like a waterfall that seems wonderful and mysterious.
- Rinse the body of the incense with boiling water, and the stains on the incense will be removed.
To avoid high storage and labor costs, we work directly with our producers and therefore have no intermediaries. This enables us to offer you gusset watches at very attractive prices compared to those available in a physical boutique. Unlike our competitors, we also offer free delivery.