- 🔒 Secure Payment
- ✓ 14-Days Money back guarantee
- 💸 20% OFF on orders over $50!
According to the myth, Horus, also known as Wadjet, lost his eye in a determined fight against his uncle Seth to avenge the murder of his father.
This highly-detailed Eye of Horus pendant is a perfect addition to the Eye of Horus Collection. Crafted from beautiful sterling silver, it features intricate etching that looks great from every angle. The Eye of Horus is an ancient protection symbol believed to bring health, wealth, and protection.
Because of its powerful protective powers, the Eye of Horus was commonly used by the ancient Egyptians, living and dead, as amulets.
The Eye of Horus will offer you protection, health, and rejuvenation. It will seduce all the greatest enthusiasts of Ancient Egypt and its mythical symbols.
This gorgeous Eye of Horus Pendant adds an elegant touch of style and mystery to any outfit. Crafted from solid silver, it's a unique piece perfect for any special occasion. The ancient symbol of wisdom, protection, and good luck brings blessings to the wearer. See and feel the power!
Why choose this pendant?
- Everyday use material: the pendant is made from high-quality steel, which does not dull or rust. Moreover, it is easy to restore its shine by wiping it with a cloth.
- Excellent and delicate design: The eye of Horus has intricate details that make the pendant exceptionally beautiful and attractive.
- Perfect for everyone: The Horus pendant can be worn by both men and women.
- The length of the pendant is 50cm.
- If you want to feel protected, then opt for this beautiful pendant symbol of protection.
- Ideal for an original gift or simply to treat yourself!
To avoid high storage and labor costs, we work directly with our producers and therefore have no intermediaries. This enables us to offer you egyptian jewelry at very attractive prices compared to those available in a physical boutique. Unlike our competitors, we also offer free delivery.