- 🔒 Secure Payment
- ✓ 14-Days Money back guarantee
- 💸 20% OFF on orders over $50!
This beautiful Black Egyptian statue of a pharaoh will be a perfect decoration for your office or bedroom.
A pharaoh is used to designate the kings and queens of ancient Egypt, there were more than 345 pharaohs during ancient Egypt.
The pharaoh wears a hat, called the Nemes, it is the most emblematic headdress of the pharaohs who will wear it from the Old Kingdom until the Ptolemaic period. The greatest pharaoh of Egypt is Ramses, who is still considered, even today, as one of the greatest pharaohs of Egypt. The pharaoh carries in his right hand, the Flagellum Nekhekh, a symbolic whip which, together with the crosier, is one of the traditional tools of the pharaohs. It is both an agricultural instrument and a symbol of sovereignty.
Key feature :
- Made of resin, it is very resistant to most shocks.
- Its beautiful appearance is suitable for decorating your interior, such as a bedroom, living room, office, etc.
- It is the ideal gift for your friends, family or yourself.
- Size: 4.3inch depth × 2.7inch width × 10.2inch (height)
- The statue is relatively light, weighing 0.8kg.
- Don't hesitate any longer, and let yourself be tempted by this magnificent sculpture to decorate your office or your room.
To avoid high storage and labor costs, we work directly with our producers and therefore have no intermediaries. This enables us to offer you egyptian jewelry at very attractive prices compared to those available in a physical boutique. Unlike our competitors, we also offer free delivery.