This beautiful black and gold pendant represents the queen of the Nile also called Nefertiti.
Made with an intricate design, this Black Queen Nefertiti Bust Necklace is a stunning reminder of Ancient Egyptian culture. Crafted with a high-quality alloy, this necklace features a beautiful Nefertiti bust that is sure to make a statement wherever you go.
She is the Queen of Egypt, Akhenaten's great royal wife. Nefertiti is an expressive legend in the history of ancient Egypt, and wearing this necklace means not only a proof of love and beauty but is also a tribute to the queen.
Queen Nefertiti is the Queen of Egypt, the great royal wife of Akhenaten, and one of the last kings of the XVIIIᵉ dynasty. Her beauty is legendary and it is certain that she played an important political and religious role during the Amarna period.
This pendant has a very sober and elegant design it will please all lovers of Queen Nefertiti.
This Black Queen Nefertiti Bust necklace is a stunning piece of jewelry that will turn heads. Crafted with beautiful detail, it showcases the iconic Nefertiti bust in all its glory. An exquisite reminder of Ancient Egyptian culture, it's the perfect accessory for a bold look.
- Necklace with Nefertiti pendant made of high-quality stainless steel
- The silver chain is 23.6 inches long.
- Elegant and sober, the pendant of the Egyptian Queen Nefertiti is an ideal gift for Nefertiti lovers.
- Put yourself in the shoes of the Queen of the Nile with this necklace of Nefertiti's bust.
- Its design makes it an original gift for loved ones such as mothers, friends, etc., or as a gift for dates such as Christmas, birthdays, or just for fun.
- Our jewelry has been designed and manufactured with great dedication and love to offer you superior quality.
Nefertiti necklace meaning
This Black Queen Nefertiti Bust Necklace is a stunning representation of Egyptian culture and history. Etched with detail and made from zinc alloy, this necklace is a lasting accessory that honors the power of the Nefertiti name and the strength of the ancient Egyptian empire.
To avoid high storage and labor costs, we work directly with our producers and therefore have no intermediaries. This enables us to offer you gusset watches at very attractive prices compared to those available in a physical boutique. Unlike our competitors, we also offer free delivery.