- 🔒 Secure Payment
- ✓ 14-Days Money back guarantee
- 💸 20% OFF on orders over $50!
Here is a magnificent statue of Horus, which will decorate your living room, bars, and offices.
This intricately crafted statue of Horus I is the perfect addition to any collector's home. Featuring fine details and intricate artwork, this sturdy piece is sure to last, making it the ideal ancient Egyptian work of art to display.
Horus is the son of Osiris and Isis, the divine child of the sacred triad. He is one of the many gods associated with the falcon. His name means "he who is above" and also "he who is far away".
The falcon has been worshipped since ancient times as a cosmic deity. Its body represented the sky and its eyes the sun and the moon. Horus is depicted as a falcon wearing a crown with a cobra or the double crown of Egypt.
He protects the person from danger and places him in your home.
Delve into ancient Egyptian mythology with this spectacular Statue of the God Horus I! Crafted with exquisite detail and hand-painted with legendary care, this beautiful piece will bring life and wonder to any space. Immortalize your connection to history and honor the gods with this fantastic work of art!
- It is a high-quality decoration: This sculpture is handmade with resin. It has texture and durability above the average of statues.
- This museum-quality collection is an excellent gift for a relative or friend, for example.
- The bracelet symbolizes life and immortal existence.
- Size: Length 2.9 inches * Width 4.7 inches * Height 13 inches.
To avoid high storage and labor costs, we work directly with our producers and therefore have no intermediaries. This enables us to offer you egyptian jewelry at very attractive prices compared to those available in a physical boutique. Unlike our competitors, we also offer free delivery.