- 🔒 Secure Payment
- ✓ 14-Days Money back guarantee
- 💸 20% OFF on orders over $50!
The Egyptians' good luck charm
Here is the Egyptian beetle pendant promoting prosperity and fertility in all directions.
The Egyptian scarab represents the god Khepri, a symbol of the rebirth of the sun. The scarab thus embodies the personification of the creator god, which led to the development of the figure of the god Khepri during the Old Kingdom.
Featuring traditional Egyptian symbolism, this unique pendant is crafted from a solid, durable brass alloy and showcases a detailed Scarab design. Its subtle yet powerful imagery is perfect for daily wear and makes a great gift for anyone interested in history and art.
He was revered to such an extent that during embalming, a scarab was placed on the heart of the mummy to guide the deceased to immortality.
The beetle is a lucky charm. It symbolizes inner strength thanks to its carapace which serves as protection and gives courage.
This unique Egyptian Scarab Pendant, crafted from carved stone, is a timeless piece of history and beauty. Show your style and express yourself with this truly captivating pendant. Wear a piece of antiquity, and make your presence unforgettable!
Key features :
- The pendant symbolizes beauty, courage, and abundance for those who wear it.
- It is very light and pleasant to wear with a weight of 14g and a length of 45 cm.
- The pendant is available in two colors, gold, and silver, to best dress your outfit.
- The base of the pendant, diameter is as follows 0.78 x 1.18 x 0.78 inches.
- The dome of the Egyptian pendant is made of glass.
To avoid high storage and labor costs, we work directly with our producers and therefore have no intermediaries. This enables us to offer you egyptian jewelry at very attractive prices compared to those available in a physical boutique. Unlike our competitors, we also offer free delivery.